Hotels and Flights
Godwin Hotel, Condolim
Rs 9,000.00 /-
Lying on the western coast of Indian Peninsula, Goa is a mix of natural and cultural heritage. Until the year 1961, Goa was under the Portuguese rule that greatly influenced its architecture and lifestyle. Sun-kissed sand, the azure Arabian Sea and clear blue skies, all of it beckons thousands of tourists to this vacation spot. Be it surfing, sightseeing or partying, there are innumerable fun activities to be indulged in with Goa tour packages. This lively state offers spectacular landscapes and a number of tangible and intangible attractions to its visitors. The scenic Dudhsagar Waterfall, located on Mandovi River, is one of the most precious gifts of nature to Goa.
Godwin Hotel, Condolim
1. All necessary arrangements of your tour will be handled by Mountainhead Travel Company (www.bookitforgetit.com).
2. Mountainhead Travel Company (www.bookitforgetit.com) reserves the right to terminate, cancel or modify any offer without any prior intimation.
3. Package cost has been calculated on the basis of twin sharing arrangement. For Group or Family bookings, cost will be given on case to case basis.
4. The Cost for each package has been calculated on the basis of fixed inclusions. In scenario of customization required, then cost shall be incurred on the basis of value additions.
5. In case of Bad weather, Flight Cancellation, Change of Schedule of flights, Bookitforgetit will not be responsible for any refund or compensation of any kind. However, we will make our sincere efforts to provide an alternative arrangement.
6. Mountainhead Travel Company (www.bookitforgetit.com) reserves the right to change the price of any tour without prior notice. 7. Cancellation charges would be as per the cancellation policy.
8. Sightseeing during each tour will be provided on point-to point basis and not on disposal.
9. Meal Plan provided: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with Breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner, AP – Accommodation with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
10. In the event of unavailability in mentioned hotels, accommodation will be provided in alternate hotel having similar star category.
11. Price will not be valid during super peak season(15 Dec 2016 to 10 Jan 2017).
1. 45-90 days before the travel date: 30% as an Advance booking amount and balance before 30 days before the travel date
2. 16-44 days before the travel date: 40% as an Advance booking amount and balance before 15 days before the travel date
3. 0-15 days before the travel date: Full payment at the time of booking
1. 30 days or more before departure: 25% of package cost.
2. 29 – 15 days before departure: 50% of package cost.
3. Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of package cost.