All those who are seeking peace and break from their chaotic life, it will really be relaxing and rejuvenating for you to go on a vacation. There is nothing more soothing and relaxing than beaches and scenic views and there is no better place on earth than Bali. Despite being a small island this place has so much to offer to its visitors. From natural beauty, enchanting mountains to sapphire blue sea that never fail to astonish one. Those who are going to Bali for the first time here is a perfect itinerary that might help you with checking all the important places off of your list. Book the best Bali tour packages to ensure a lovely stay at this little island that people call “heaven”.
THINGS TO SEE
- Tanah Lot Temple: This iconic temple is surrounded by the ocean and the waves that continually keep crashing to its base. Tanah lot being one of the important sea temples in Bali pays homage to the guardian of the sea. You will surely find peace
- Mount Batur: This active volcano is quite popular and gives an amazing sunrise view to all the adventure enthusiasts. One can easily climb to the top of Mount Batur in less than 3 hours.
- Lovina: One of the best destinations for snorkeling and scuba diving, Lovina is famous for its black volcanic sand beach.
- Kuta Beach: This is one of Bali’s premier destinations for surfing and other water activities. It is also popular for active and fun nightlife on the southern sections of the beach.
- Seminyak: Seminyak beach offers scenic and panoramic views to its visitors of the Indian Ocean where one can surf his or her heart out. You will find posh boutique and luxurious hotels and spas where one can enjoy the high-class service and professional spa treatment to free your body and mind from stress.
THINGS TO DO
- Bless your body with Balinese massage: A Bali trip without a traditional massage will be incomplete and you wouldn’t that right? That is why you need to treat your body with an excellent Balinese Massage. The professionals use long strokes with firm presses and essential oils to liberate your body from stress and anxiety.
- Sail the sea like locals: You can rent a local boat or a luxurious yacht to sail around the Bali’s impressively shining coastline around sunset. You can feel the ocean’s salty air in your hair and enjoy the scenic views with a drink in your hand
- Shop in Bali’s traditional market: You all shop in big massive malls where you find the same old stuff, right? Well, when in Bali; hit the local market to find Bali’s goods where you can shop traditional fashion clothes with jewelry and whatnot.
- Enjoy the waterfalls with your friends: If you step your foot on this island, then you have to visit all the waterfalls as they are gleaming and very beautiful. You can jump off, swim, and admire the beauty. It’s a guarantee that you will enjoy a lot with your friends or family.
THINGS TO EAT:
- Mie Goreng: You have to try this fried noodles that are served with vegetables and if non-vegan then can also be served with chicken or pork. A lot of times, they serve you this dish with fried egg, chicken sate sticks, and prawn crackers.
- Nasi Campur: This is one of the best dishes because it comes with a surprise. You will be served with mixed rice which involves veggies, fish or meat along with a perfect blend of flavors.
- Bebek Betutu: Those who are non-vegans will love this unique dish as you will be served with a smoked duck that is rubbed and stuffed with a blend of spices and then wrapped in an areca palm leaf. You would have to give a one day notice as it takes up to 12 hours to cook this dish.
- Pisang Goreng: There is nothing sweeter than this fried bananas dish. This particular dish is served with honey and palm sugar syrup along with flaked coconut or ice-cream. You will love this dish as it is one of the best traditional Balinese cuisines.There is so much to do and see for the first-timers…Book the best and well-crafted Bali tour Packages and explore this destination that will make you forget your sorrows or stress and will help reboot your mind.