A honeymoon is the best time for a couple to spend their romantic space. Be it roaming around the streets of a town, having a candlelight dinner or traveling around some most popular places, all these things fuse to a romantic vacation. Although, a honeymoon can be spent anywhere but most of the couples look for a destination honeymoon where they can spend some beautiful and romantic moments together making it a completely unforgettable trip.
Well if you are wondering to surprise your better half with an awesome destination honeymoon then Singapore is the best choice. Some of the best places to see on a honeymoon trip to Singapore are: –
- Sentosa: Sentosa is a soft, sandy beach island which is most popular on weekends which allow you to have an awesome and mesmerizing beach resort experience.
- Merlion: Pose in front of the 70-tonne-heavy statue in the Merlion Park and spend a relaxed evening spreading into the late hours of the night, surrounded by the glut of restaurants and cafes.
- Singapore Flyer: Get a moving, fun-filled and relaxing experience at every spin at the Singapore Flyer. Also get to see specialty outlets like Kenko Reflexology, Fish Spa which absolutely gives a rejuvenating experience.
- Little India: Little India is the central life for Singapore’s Indian community and is known as an experience of all five senses. Visit the Tekka Centre which is famous for its traditional wet market and food court where you can gratify yourself with the delicious taste of fresh meat & vegetables.
- Chinatown: Don’t miss a chance to visit Maxwell food centre, Thian Hock Keng temple, Sri Mariamman temple and more. With an abundance of cheap food, tourist hotspots, you must check out Chinatown to capture some amazing experiences.
Apart from these tourist spots, world-class cuisine, shopping markets are also a point of major attraction in Singapore. Tourist destinations such as Singapore Flyer, Merlion, Little India and Chinatown are known as the must-visit spots of Singapore. You can take the advantage of a Singapore honeymoon package to have a trouble-free and a relaxed trip. So, take your better half to a romantic destination honeymoon and make your travel experiences an unforgettable one.