Regardless of the small size of this island, there are plenty of exciting activities for one to do in Bali. From rafting, diving and snorkeling in the ocean, yoga, exploring the wildlife to volcano hiking, there is a lot that one can do. Book your Bali tour package and if you are visiting this heavenly island for the first time, then the followings should be added to your “to-do list”.
- Visit Tegallalang field is one of the most charming rice paddies in Bali. If you are staying in the Ubud then it will be convenient and fun for you to take a stroll through the rice field. It is insanely a stunning sight.
- Bali has plenty of destinations that are ideal for the surf and where you can have a good time enjoying the soothing waves. Imagine relaxing by the ocean feeling blessed while enjoying the soothing breeze caressing your face gently and a scenic view of the water.
- You cannot leave Bali without visiting the production of Indonesian coffee as it is mandatory. There are few famous coffee farms where you will be explained about the entire procedure of coffee making and at the last, you will be served with free coffee.
- Must visit the Kecak Trance Ceremony as it is one of the famous and rich cultures in Bali. You will for sure enjoy the sight of this traditional dance where they wear an intriguing mask and tells the mythical story.
- Those who are craving to taste the thrill and adventure can spend time out by the pool or by pumping your adrenaline rush with exciting adventurous sports such as riding an ATV, elephant trekking, or buggy tours.
These were few of the “must” things that you should do when in Bali and for the rest, visit this destination and indulge in the beauty and charm of the place. Visit bookitforgetit.com and book Bali honeymoon package and make your bond stronger. Our team will provide you with a perfectly crafted package and a fine itinerary! Book your package now to explore heaven!