Mauritius is the Island nation with exceptionally beautiful landscape and panoramic views. The picturesque nation has an abundance of white beaches, tranquil turquoise lagoons, and gleaming days with pleasant tropical weather. It is an ideal location for a romantic getaway or family vacation. Food is an essential part of any trip, here we are providing you a list and description of 10 amazing places to eat in Mauritius
- Le Chateau de Bel Ombre –The elegant candlelit restaurant is ideal for a romantic setting. This is also a popular spot for wedding affairs. The colonial mansion that is now a beautiful restaurant dates back to 1800s, the authenticity of the place has been well preserved with stone water foundation, banyan trees and a spiral staircase that adds a vintage touch to it. It offers la carte fusion food, authentic island dishes. To satiate the Mauritian gastronomy some talented chefs pool in their creativity.
- Le Fangourin – Le Fangourin finds its place amongst the best restaurants in Mauritius, it is a must try for people in search of authentic Mauritian food options. The culinary traditions are wisely upheld, aimed at preserving the culture and heritage of Mauritius. The ambiance and atmosphere ooze colonial vibes. They offer grand platter that incorporates an assortment of selected delicacies native to the place. Make sure to spare some time from your Mauritius Holiday Package to pay a visit to this delectable heaven of food.
- Domaine Anna Restaurant – The restaurant is an important stopover on every culinary tour. The restaurant is the best in town for authentic Chinese cuisine, this alone has added more value to the place. The head chef uses the fusion method to prepare authentic dishes, this adds more taste while keeping true to Chinese roots. The surreal surroundings of the restaurant and tropical atmosphere make it a great place to dine in.
- Rasoi by Vineet – Indian cuisine has a lot of influence on the Mauritian cuisine, to enjoy delicious Indian food head to Rasoi by Vineet, headed by Star Chef Vineet Bhatia. The restaurant has been awarded the “Indian Restaurant of the year” award. The ideal location on the Mauritian coast offers panoramic views of breathtaking coastlines. The authentic Indian food offered is a must try.
- Deer Hunter – The restaurant is synonymous to authentic traditional Mauritian food. The passionate head chef tells the tale about his love for local cuisine through his food. The contemporary Creole-style dishes are scrumptious and one of a kind. The special delicacies encompass chili cakes, saffron-flavored rice, and lobster with different garnishing.
- Chez Tino – The unpretentious, quirky, yet charming restaurant serves authentic Creole-Mauritian food, seafood, and noddle dishes. The diverse seafood of Mauritius is well catered here. The quality of food offered is sourced from local sources. This terrace restaurant serves top quality food with fantastic wine selection and an ideal setting for a romantic time.
- Le Café des Art – The restaurant is a perfect blend of scrumptious food with the vcultural ethos and artistic representation of Mauritius culture. The menu is blend of Creole and European Flavors that are well combined with delicious seafood dishes. If you are an art lover and a foodie, you must visit this restaurant to satiate both your cravings.
- La Table du Chateau – The modern atmosphere with wooden feel is an ideal place to indulge in a seasonal menu. The fruits and vegetables are all seasonal and cherry-picked from labourdonnais orchards.
- Saffron Restaurant – The contemporary Indian food offered here are all prepared using local spices. The head chef uses modern techniques to add some personal contemporary twist to the authentic Indian dishes while keeping the ethnic roots intact. This fine dining restaurant is preferred location for an elegant culinary experience.
- Hidden Reef – The tranquil and serene romantic restaurant is an ideal location to spend time with your significant other. The gentle palm waves and rich taste of food makes this dimly lit place perfect for romantic getaways. The hospitable ambience and helpful staff makes the experience alluring.
Mauritius is a multitude of international restaurants with great hotels and resorts offering Mauritius’s Gourmet cuisine. From Romantic setting to family getaway vibes, you can get all in one place with scrumptious food. Book a Mauritius Package now, and indulge in picturesque beauty with ambrosial food.