It is said that – Mauritius is no less than a paradise! That’s true – the awesome sights, beaches, and tourist places make it a place worth visiting. Especially, if you are planning to visit Mauritius for your honeymoon then trust me, you have made one of the best choices of your life. Here is the list of few things which you should definitely experience on a honeymoon trip to Mauritius:-
- Black River Gorges: Filled with hiking trails, this is a 6,574-hectacre natural reserve where you can experience a variety of wildlife and indigenous forests.
- Tamarind Falls: Located on the Rivière Tamarin, it’s a scenic attraction of southwest Mauritius where you will get to see a series of seven cataracts.
- The Crown Lodge: Enjoy the most exciting sports activity with canapés and drinks offered throughout the day on one of the ancient racecourses in the world.
- La Preneuse: This place is very much famous for dolphins in this area. You can easily spot dolphins on the beach. You can also enjoy a boat tour at La Preneuse.
- Ebony Forest Reserve: Get an astonishing view from the sublime point, open-air safari jeep rides and mid-canopy walkways in your honeymoon trip.
- Belle-Mare: It’s among the must-visited place in Mauritius and is the best place where you can watch the sunrise and enjoy a safe camp.
In case you are worried about how to manage your tour then you must consider a Mauritius honeymoon package. There are many online companies that not only provide you packages for different locations but also offer several services so that you no need to be worried all the time when you are out for a honeymoon trip. So, this time you plan for a holiday, get destination tour packages from top companies and make your tour simpler and easier.