Singapore is replete with family-friendly attractions. There are a plethora of things you can do as a family in this ‘Lion City’. The walkable streets, varied culture, and pleasant weather make it a place that welcomes people with open arms. Singapore is stuffed with beautiful beaches, huge fun complexes, and various other activities you can indulge in as a family. Adding on to this fun, there exists a range of fun activities one can find around Orchard Road’s extensive range of Malls. Here’s a guide to help you enjoy your family trip To Singapore:
- Sentosa Island – Sentosa Island is an artificial man-made Island that was built with the sole purpose of recreation and fun activities promotion. The various attractions are inclusive of Universal Studios Singapore, Tiger Sky Tower, Butterfly & Insect Kingdom, SEA Aquarium, and an expansive Resort World, all of these and more attract visitors from all around the globe. If the above-mentioned activities fail to entice you, then a lazy weekend by the beach is sure to grab your attention.
- Gardens by the Bay – This flamboyant and gigantic futuristic park is situated in the bay area of Singapore. It spans around 101 hectares of land. It is inclusive of three waterfront gardens: Bay East Garden, Bay South Garden, and bay Central Garden. There exists hundreds of trees and plants that make it an ideal destination for kids and adults alike. There is no fee that is charged when you walk around the park but you have to pay an amount to enjoy a stroll by the Supertrees.
- Marina Bay – The resort is located at the southern tip and has witnessed an epic transformation.
Once a serene water body, this area now stands tall to depict the transformation of this once infinitesimal country has now emerged as the world’s most luxurious travel spot. An extensive array of restaurants are present, to enjoy delicious delicacies with your family.
- Singapore Flyer – Experience the panoramic view of Singapore with this iconic and gigantic Ferris wheel. On a clear day you might be fortunate enough to see certain parts of Indonesia and Malaysia as well.
- Orchard Road – Post lunch you can stroll around the illustrious Orchard Road. Adults can indulge in shopping for the extended family back at home, while kids enjoy hours of fun at play areas. You can also stay for dinner with an extensive range of dining options available. For dessert, walk down the Orchard Road and satiate the sweet tooth craving.
- Singapore Zoo – An Award-winning wildlife park that accommodates more than 2,800 animals. Is sure to intrigue kids. The Rainforest Kidzworld offers some fun pony rides and aquatic activities. Overall, Singapore Zoo is a must visit place when traveling to Singapore.
- Universal Studios – The first-ever Hollywood Movie Theme Park of Southeast Asia is Universal Studios Singapore. The park is well equipped with various attractions, rides, and entertainments that are ideal for your family vacation. This multifaceted park has Hollywood Walk of Fame, impressive skylines that mock the skyscrapers of New York.
The above comprehensive guide to Singapore is sure to make your Singapore Holiday better. BookitForgetit.com offers Singapore Tour Packages that provide you the most enriching travel experience. We don’t just offer Singapore Holiday Packages but stay with you throughout your journey