Visa on arrival for Indians No
Visa Price Rs 6500
Processing time 15-20 Days
Validity 90 Days (Validity of Stay is not for a period exceeding 90 days)
Type of Visa Tourist Visa
Schengen Visa is one special kind of tourist visa that enables either transit through or an intended stay within the territory of the Schengen Member States for the duration of maximum 90 days (short stay) within a 180-day period. Indian passport holders can apply for a Schengen Visa at the Embassy of any of the 26 Member States.
• Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed
• Recent passport-size colour photograph taken against a white background with matte-finish, size (35mm x 45mm with 80% face close up)
• Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
• Ticket itinerary with hotel reservation
• Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
• Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original ‘official affidavit of support’
• Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
• Income tax returns for the past 3 years
• Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
• Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed
If the applicant is employed
Salary Slip, etc
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed
Certificate of registration of the company
Covering letter on letter head
Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
In case of unavailibility of the requested appointment slot at VFS or at the Consulate, the visa service fee will be partilally refunded on cancellation.
…Applicants are advised to check whether they need to make an appointment with the specific Embassy in order to deliver the application.